ConMin West Africa provides many innovative sponsorship opportunities to increase your brand’s exposure. Whether you are looking to increase your existing presence at ConMin West Africa or increase your awareness within the industry, sponsorship is a great way to command some great exposure from visitors, exhibitors and media.
At the show, sponsorship opportunities include:
- Lanyards – All visitor and exhibitor lanyards will be branded with the sponsor's logo/message. These will be handed out upon arrival to all attendees. (supplied by sponsor)
- Badges – Visitor and exhibitor badges will have a large logo/message of the sponsor on one whole side of the badge. (supplied by organisers)
- Registration – Registration area at the exhibition will be branded with sponsor's logo. Online and onsite registration forms will have an accompanying logo and all forms will contain a question allowing for data to be shared with the sponsor.
- Seminar/Conference – The live onsite seminars will be branded with the sponsor's logo on the walls around the entrance and within the theatre. One talk on each day of the seminar by the sponsor.
- Bags – Promotional bags will be handed out to all visitors at the exhibition. These can be branded to the sponsors requirements and filled with any collateral that the sponsor may wish. (supplied by sponsor)
A combination of these can be chosen as well as Platinum, Gold and Silver Sponsorhip Packages. For more information about what the packages include, please contact:
Tel: +44 (0) 207 886 3008